Sunday, June 22, 2008

Zoo's still here






Well, I now have five dogs and six cats... I only have one Bichon Frise left in the family... Princess and she's 14... her sister, Desi, still lives with my good friend, Petchy in Santa Fe but her mother Lucy, brother Spuds, sister Orchid and Uncle Ricky have all crossed the Rainbow Bridge. I have Katrina, the deaf Maltese, Punkin, a Maltese who was left outside all the time but is the greatest pet now and very attached to me as additions to Woody and Li'l Herman and Princess... on the cat side, I have three Persians still... Silver, Cleo and Pinkie and Bella, the Himalayan and two Tuxedo cats just over a year old named Thelma and Louise... or Weezy as I like to call her... if I can figure out how to upload pictures to this new-fangled Google blog, I'll do so... I also have a whole bunch of koi and goldfish in an outdoor pond and they come running to be fed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

You have a beautiful family!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home