Saturday, October 29, 2005

Snowball Crosses The Rainbow Bridge

I couldn't find Snowball all day long and this afternoon, I found her drowned in the fish pond... a palm leaf had been covering her body.  Needless to say, I'm sad about her going this way... yes, she was arthritic and old but still got around with her Rimadyl which I just got filled last week when she and my other three Bichons had their Rabies shots.  She was nine when I rescued her... her owner had died and she was going to be put to sleep... it will be seven years ago this Thanksgiving...  I'll miss her hobbling up her steps to the bed... she always slept on the left side of the bed right up against the headboard and would come over for scratching and petting when she felt the need for it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home