Sunday, September 04, 2005

Animal Update

This little Maltese pup is the cutest thing in the world... I've named her Miss Scarlet. She plays with Herman and chews on my hands like all puppies do and is so inquisitive... checking out everything... she sees herself in the full length mirror and barks at herself and runs away... it's so hard to imagine that she's been kicked and abused and is deaf. I looked and looked under the bed and couldn't find Ebony so had someone younger and thinner come look and he found her and I tried to hold her but she didn't want to be held so he put her in the closet where the food and water and kitty litter are and she's disappeared again but at least I know she's okay and it will just take time... the Maltese thought he was being smart barking at Silver but learned that's not a smart thing to do... Kurt and his wife loved her to death when they were here cat rescuing. She's such a happy bouncy little thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home