Wednesday, August 31, 2005

New Cat on the Horizon?

 
I went on a wild goose chase for the white and apricot Persian today... the shelter told me he was at the Nellis Petsmart and I went all the way up there (saw the Walmart everyone meets at... it was in the same shopping center) and it wasn't there and never had been!  When I called the shelter, she said they had 300 cats and couldn't keep track of them all so it must be at the shelter so I'll try going there tomorrow... I had to take Herman to the vet for an ear cleaning so didn't have time... one of the cats had shit on the sofa and when I wiped it up, there was blood so I took the stool in and they're having it tested for parasites or colitis... sold me some expensive high fiber food that Ineed to feed them.  He suggested Nutro for the dogs which is what Kim had suggested too.  They were all groomed yesterday so are looking very beautiful now... the vet couldn't believe how great Li'l Herman looked compared with when he first saw him.  He's a real fluffball now and was so funny at the vets... wanted to play with every dog that came in.  He especially liked a little long haired dachshund so I might have to get him one of those to play with... he's torn all the stuffing out of his parrot which is his favorite plaything... I just have to say "Where's the parrot?" and he runs and gets it so we can play tug-of-war.  He's such a happy little guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home