Sunday, September 04, 2005

Animals

I'm getting worried as I haven't seen Ebony since the day I brought her
home... she needs to eat and get water... I can't find her anywhere and
can't imagine she's hiding this long... I put tuna under my bed and it was
eaten but one of the other cats might have gone under and eaten it there...
Sugar (my rescued from the shelter dog) shows great interest under my bed
which is why I thought she might be there... today, there was a free Maltese
puppy with partial hearing loss advertised and I'm supposed to get her in a
couple of hours... I can't wait and sure hope she's half as sweet and cuddly
as Oliver was when I dogsat him... I still have a special place in my heart
for him and think of him a lot... but it wasn't meant to be... some other
lucky person will get to adopt him. How long can a cat stay in hiding?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home