Friday, June 17, 2005


And here's an aerial view of Li'l Herman.
From: David Fritz
To:
Stampo
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: Herman
I don't think you could have gotten a better dog if you had genetically engineered one. He is so playful and full of life. I remember well not being able to sleep much past 6AM with him... he'd be rolling and romping around on the bed wanting to have his tummy rubbed, nuzzling my armpit and neck, and licking me wherever he could find some bare skin on my arm or chest. When I'd get out of bed, I'd usually find most of the clothes that were in the laundry basket scattered around the walk-in closet floor. He is a "teacher" type personality... teaches his human how to have fun and laugh a little, and most importantly about love, loyalty, and devotion. Most other dogs (i.e. Augie) are "guidance" companions... They will be by your side through life's up and downs, but don't expect them to "teach" you how to deal with those same ups and downs by example. Herman isn't just one in a million... he's one of a kind ... period.


Stampo wrote:
When I had him weighed at the vet, he still weighed 19.8 pounds... they "straightened" the kink out of his hair yesterday so he looks a little bigger... he got a new toy with rope on it and LOVES it... it's a moose that squeaks and we can play tug of war with it... he goes nuts in the morning and wants to play... I couldn't put my underwear on the other morning as he wouldn't let go of it and then yesterday, he had my towel and wouldn't let it go so this morning, he had great fun with his new toy. He's SUCH a delightful dog... so playful and happy... I still can't get over how he just fit himself right in... you fostered him real good!
Stampo

For a Good Time, visit www.stampo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home