Friday, June 17, 2005


Li'l Herman and Silver... love how Li'l Herman lies with his legs behind him.

Li'l Herman had his first grooming yesterday and boy, does he look good... the groomer says they're going to have to muzzle him in the future as he didn't like it at all when they were doing his head and his bum... I said I didn't like it when they did my bum either! She does another Coton de Tulear and says that dog is the same... I wonder how long the curl will stay out of his hair... all got a bath except Sugar who is keeping herself so remarkably white she didn't need one. Silver got her LAST matte out and purred all the time as I was holding her... she's finally out of heat so I need to get her spayed now before she goes into heat again... she wasn't a happy camper and I can't find a boyfriend for her. She's looking very beautiful due to all the brushing I've been doing. Li'l Herman got two new toys today as he's taken to playing tug of war each morning... yesterday, I couldn't get my underwear on as he wouldn't let go of it and today he got my towel and had a tug of war with me with that... yesterday, we had to make a delivery to Las Vegas Art Stamps and there happened to be a couple of big trucks beside us and he barked and barked at them... just like when his foster dad took him to pick up the Bichon in Texas. He's such a little clown. He kisses me on the lips just like Spuds did... pushed his lips right into mine... sometimes a little tongue but most often just a dry kiss... I think Spuds must have sent him to me... he jumps up on chairs just like Spuds did... when I sit at the kitchen table to cushion my rubber, he gets up on a chair and sits beside me... and now he's learned to jump into the dog bathtub where I give Silver her tuna each day and clean out the dish of any remnants left by her... I discovered Silver's original name was Angel which would have been a good name for her... I sure didn't like Skittles!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Fruetel said...

I LOVE THIS DOG!!!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home