Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Cat Spaying Ahead!

I have an appointment Friday to get both cats spayed. Bella is driving me crazy with her yowling... she's much louder than Silver was... I couldn't get an appointment at Lied Animal Shelter until the 21st but called the Humane Society and they got me one with an actual vet for the 15th and I'd rather do that than go to the shelter anyway with all the germs there! It's only $5 more... $40 instead of $35... the shelter charges another $20 if the cat is in heat so I hope by Friday, Bella stops yowling and Silver doesn't start if the animal hospital has the same policy! The trick will be for me to wake up early enough to take them... I was up at 6 this morning cutting rubber but then fell asleep again and didn't wake up until after 10 and Herman was sleeping right on top of my chest with his head snuggled under my chin... he ain't heavy, he's my doggie. He's such a wonderful dog... the light of my life... always ready for a cuddle or a rumble. He's so cheerful and happy all the time. Sugar's a sweetie too but she's a little devious... jealous of anyone else getting any attention... both of them like to sit on my big recliner chair in the store with me but Sugar is shy of strangers whereas Li'l Herman just barrels right up to them for petting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home